Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Dinner - It's a Family Collaboration

Can you guess what I'm going to make?











My 9-yr old daughter made homemade lemonade with fresh mint leaves using her new hand juicer - It was so perfect. Very refreshing.







My son grilled up some jalapeno chicken sausage & I made some baked mac n cheese w/ Romano, Parmesan, mozzarella & 4 cheese mix. For a cool refreshing side, I borrowed a recipe from one of my best friends' mom and put my own twist on it with something from my other best friend - I made diced tomatoes on the vine, cold mozzarella cheese and drizzled olive oil & Rozendal Red Wine Vinegar and seasoned it with sea salt.



It all turned out very nice. The topper...sitting on our deck with a beautiful breeze and 80 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment