Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baking During The Long Weekend

 I'm not much of a baker...I'm the cook in the family and teaching my kids to cook is so much fun. Especially when they make ME dinner. 99.9% of the time it turns out very yummy. HOWEVER, my daughter is obsessed with baking. She's always asking me to bake with her and I have always thought I wasn't a baker and hated it. Not that I won't do it...I just don't do it often and it usually involves savory baking rather than sweet. So, finally...now that Fall is here, I was totally in the baking mood!

And I discovered...



I loooove baking!!!! Especially with...


 <=======





























Maisee's Ready!!! Cherry Pistachio Biscotti (She eventually changed the hook to the actual attachment needed - she loves her mixer)
Helpin' out



They turned out DELICIOUS!!!
Then I decided to bake a pie on Sunday...this was my first pie since I was 10 yrs old. I was very proud. It turned out delicious!!!
And Maisee decided to make mini tartlets. They were sooooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment